We’re All One Team
You’ll work with people from pretty much every specialty on a project at G2O. But generally speaking, these are the four main areas our work focuses on.
- User research specialists
- Data scientists
- UX and UI designers
- Content strategists
- Software architects & engineers
- Scrum masters & agile leads
- Quality assurance consultants
- Mobile app developers
- Data visualization designers and developers
- Business and data analysts
- Data architects and modelers
- MDM integration architects and engineers
- Product strategist
- Product managers
We want you to work with us. And we also want you to have balance. Here’s how we’ll help:
- Medical coverage – The choice between a High-Deductible or PPO Plan
- Health Savings Account (high-deductible plan only) with company match
- Dental and vision care coverage
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Generous paid-time off
- Nine paid holidays per year
- Flexible spending account (health care and dependent care)
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Basic life insurance
- Optional supplemental life insurance for associate, spouse and child
- Employee Assistance Program including mental, physical and financial well-being programs
We get that you’ll spend a lot of time at work. We want G2O to be a place that is inclusive for everyone and where you can be supported for who you are. And we like to have fun.
Diversity makes collaboration better.
G2O is an equal opportunity employer. You’ll work with people from all backgrounds and experiences at G2O. And we’re a stronger team together.