Your future starts here
- The senior UX/Interaction designer is responsible for guiding how an experience works to meet users’ needs and expectations.
- They are able to use a variety of inputs and insights to create wireframes, prototypes, and other design deliverables that clearly communicate and document the intended experience.
- They utilize and advocate for user-centered design principles and best practices in their designs and in those of their teams.
- The interaction designer will work directly with a multi-disciplinary team of designers, strategists, developers, researchers, and product owners to build and iterate on their designs.
- They are responsible for guiding how an experience works to meet user expectations.
- Senior interaction designers help set direction and embed good practice within teams.
- They make key decisions based on research and understand how this research impacts others.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5-7+ years of experience building wireframes and prototypes for digital applications and/or websites.
- Must have a strong grasp of human-centered design best practices and principles, interaction models, information architecture, information hierarchy, and accessibility standards.
- The ability to create compelling interactions while also understanding the opportunities and limitations of a particular technology is preferred.
- Familiarity with user research, designing within a design system, and experience with popular design tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.) are a plus.
- A senior UX designer is an experienced practitioner who works with minimal support and can influence and mentor others.
Required education and experience
College Degree or Equivalent
More about G2O
We’re different than other companies at G2O. We blend the research and design, technology, and data expertise to deliver the solutions our clients crave — and we do all of this as one in-house team, from vision to execution. We’re also the largest company of our kind based in Ohio to do this — and have been evolving how we do it for 40 years.
Individually, we bring a wealth of experience from diverse backgrounds — personally and in business. We’re a diverse and passionate team of leaders and experts in technology, data, analytics, design, content, and more. But we think we’re best when we put our minds together. Each person brings something distinct to our team — some unique flavor to their background or their experience. That makes for stronger collaboration — and elevates the outcomes for our clients.